Back in her Slip after Fall Maintenance
We had some important items looked after for Ballymack’s fall maintenance:
- Heavy Duty Shaft brush installed on drive shaft and attached to divers dream zinc.
- Bow thruster blades replaced
- Zinc in bowthruster tunnel relocated to new dedicated divers dream zinc on stbd side, just aft and below bowthruster tunnel.
- Seized thruhull replaced with new bronze one.
- New bottom paint ( 2 coats)
Finished installation of the electronic chain counter with dedicated outside helm windlass control (in addition to existing pedal controls beside the windlass)